About Me

Photographer, wife and mother of two...I love my life and my career! To learn more about me and my business, visit www.amyfelix.zenfolio.com

Monday, September 3, 2012

"A Year Of Giving": September


It's time to choose the next month's organization to receive 10% of the profits from every photo session as a part of my "A Year of Giving" project!


10% of all of September's photo sessions will be donated to: Faith's Lodge



Here's a little info about Faith's Lodge...

The mission of Faith’s Lodge is to provide a place where parents and families facing the serious illness or loss of a child can retreat to reflect on the past, renew strength for the present and build hope for the future.

To learn more about  Faith's Lodge, visit www.faithslodge.org

So, if you're looking to schedule a photo session in September, your money will be going towards a great cause! I'm looking forward to a busy schedule...the busier the schedule, the bigger difference we can make! Thank you for your support :)

No comments:

Post a Comment