About Me

Photographer, wife and mother of two...I love my life and my career! To learn more about me and my business, visit www.amyfelix.zenfolio.com

Monday, July 30, 2012

"A Year Of Giving": August

It's time to choose the next month's organization to receive 10% of the profits from every photo session as a part of my "A Year of Giving" project!


10% of all of August's photo sessions will be donated to: Project Sweet Peas



Here's a little info about Project Sweet Peas...

Project Sweet Peas is a non-profit organization run by volunteers across the country, who through personal experience have become passionate about providing comfort to families with children in the intensive care units and to those who have experienced pregnancy and infant loss. 

To learn more about  Project Sweet Peas, visit www.projectsweetpeas.com

So, if you're looking to schedule a photo session in August, your money will be going towards a great cause! I'm looking forward to a busy schedule...the busier the schedule, the bigger difference we can make! Thank you for your support :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment