About Me

Photographer, wife and mother of two...I love my life and my career! To learn more about me and my business, visit www.amyfelix.zenfolio.com

Sunday, September 30, 2012

"A Year of Giving": October


It's time to choose the next month's organization to receive 10% of the profits from every photo session as a part of my "A Year of Giving" project!

10% of all of October's photo sessions will be donated to: Safe Passage for Children

Here's a little info about Safe Passage...

Safe Passage is a Minnesota nonprofit corporation created to protect and improve the well being of children in child protection, foster care, and public adoption programs. We recruit and then train citizen volunteers to be advocates of effective practices in these programs with policy makers. Furthermore we seek to engage civic and business leaders in a campaign that compliments the grass roots efforts.

To learn more about  Safe Passage, visit safepassagemn.com

So, if you're looking to schedule a photo session in October, your money will be going towards a great cause! I'm looking forward to a busy schedule...the busier the schedule, the bigger difference we can make! Thank you for your support :)

No comments:

Post a Comment