About Me

Photographer, wife and mother of two...I love my life and my career! To learn more about me and my business, visit www.amyfelix.zenfolio.com

Monday, June 25, 2012

"A Year Of Giving": July


It's time to choose the next month's organization to receive 10% of the profits from every photo session as a part of my "A Year of Giving" project!


10% of all of July's photo sessions will be donated to: Wounded Warrior Project


Here's a little info about Wounded Warrior Project...

Their Vision:
To foster the most successful, well-adjusted generation of wounded service members in our nation's history.
Their Purpose:
* To raise awareness and enlist the public's aid for the needs of injured service members.
*To help injured service members aid and assist each other. 
*To provide unique, direct programs and services to meet the needs of injured service members. 

To learn more about  Wounded Warrior Project, visit www.woundedwarriorproject.org

So, if you're looking to schedule a photo session in July, your money will be going towards a great cause! I'm looking forward to a busy schedule...the busier the schedule, the bigger difference we can make! Thank you for your support :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment