About Me

Photographer, wife and mother of two...I love my life and my career! To learn more about me and my business, visit www.amyfelix.zenfolio.com

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

"A Year Of Giving": June

 It's time to choose the next month's organization to receive 10% of the profits from every photo session as a part of my "A Year of Giving" project!


10% of all of June's photo sessions will be donated to: The Mercy House


Here's a little info about The Mercy House...

The Mercy House exists to support and provide alternative options for pregnant girls living in the streets of Kenya, so that they and their babies have a chance at a better life. The Mercy House will aid them in nutrition, housing, prenatal care, counseling and job skills for sustainable living. 

To learn more about  The Mercy House, visit http://www.mercyhousekenya.org/

So, if you're looking to schedule a photo session in June, your money will be going towards a great cause! I'm looking forward to a busy schedule...the busier the schedule, the bigger difference we can make! Thank you for your support :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment