About Me

Photographer, wife and mother of two...I love my life and my career! To learn more about me and my business, visit www.amyfelix.zenfolio.com

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Day At The Park

Ok, I admit it...they're mine. But what kind of mother would I be if I didn't 
take pride in my little ones? ;) 
I really do love my career. Being a photographer frees my soul and excites me, allows me to see the world in new and different ways. But, at the end of the day, there's no denying that the most fulfilling and amazing title I'll ever have is "Mommy". 
So, here's a little glimpse into a day at the park with my girls. Everything from watching my oldest chase down (and and then run away from) butterflies, to my youngest touching grass for the first time...filled my heart with joy. 










1 comment: